A simple mod to improve balance and especially the AI in Generals: Zero Hour. The AI has been completely rewritten in order to minimize crashes, mismatches etc.
Converts most 8 player maps to 4 and 6 player maps and AI updates.
### Balance & AI Mod by Boxhead Version 0.93 Changelog ###
# AI CHANGES
- Improved AIs ability to counter tower rushes
- Nuke and demolition AI will now build their first two superweapons earlier
- Changed how AIs determine if an anthrax bomb has been fired successfully
- It is now more likely that an AI will move out with its units if the enemy uses a special power
- Changed how AI captures tech buildings, they will sometimes try to capture more than 1 at once
- With 20.000$ starting resources: GLA factions won't build too many arms dealers now
# MAP CHANGES
- Removed 8 player maps since they were unplayable while using this mod
- Most old 8 player maps were added as a 6 player and 4 player version
- Fixed some map previews