Hi everyone! Long time no see regarding news posts. I have 2 major informations to share...
Firstly, I am searching for TRANSLATORS. Back2Fronts mod will always be in English by default. But I want to offer various language localizations (translations of all texts in mod) when patch 1.1 is released.
That said, I am asking you - my mod followers and native speakers - for help with translation into these 3 languages. I have just one condition - you must speak English because the base text for translation will be in English and communication with me will be in English as well.
You can apply at my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
EDIT (July 6th, 2017): I got already translators for French and Italian. Still looking for German translator. P.S. if any of you, followers, want to offer translation of some other additional language, feel free to contact me.
EDIT (July 9th, 2017): Now I got also a translator for German. Some other languages are discussed as well but it's too early to announce them.
Secondly, I wanna update the list of changes for patch 1.1 so you can all see what's new.
1) added new names to credits - Maytckis (scripting, ideas) and Slikk1 (scripting)
2) summer Russian females (without snow on their uniforms) have their names corrected
3) Stalingrad and Leningrad fog decreased
4) Redsquare objectives appear on compass now
5) Redsquare position of the useable cannon on the right part of square edited
6) DuhocAssault British grenades corrected for American ones during scripted grenade throws
7) Silotown FlaK88 made invincible to prevent breaking the level script
8) Angoville added hints for opening gate and cutting wire, screen hint and compass indication added
9) ElAlamein added health for friendly tanks
10) full ally names are returned (soldier's name and rank), you can still switch them on/off as you wish
11) friendly German AI in German campaign now have automatically generated names
12) full ally vehicle names are returned, you can still switch them on/off as you wish
13) support for friendly German and Russian vehicle names added, but there are sadly no custom tank-ride missions to put this feature into use though
14) friendly vehicle type names simplified
15) German "mission failed" message added (you are a traitor to the fatherland!)
16) Russian "mission failed" message changed (you are a traitor to the motherland!)
17) British "mission failed" message changed (you betrayed the king!)
18) Nagant revolver texture corrected
19) King Tiger has its hull machine gun fully working
20) Panzer4 and all Shermans have their coaxial machine guns fully working
21) binoculars system tweaked (binoculars are assigned to player depending on faction)
22) added support for custom maps (undefined - default loadout)
23) gunsight system for tank missions created (supports multiple tanks), but there are sadly no custom tank-ride missions to put this feature into use though
24) Crusader tank gunsight cleaned
25) added support for friendly German drones
26) double-barrel shotgun ADS cliping corrected
27) fixed subtitle line at Lamaire
28) Crusader model tweaked
29) all English vehicle markings tweaked
30) radio model for Angoville mission made
31) Smith and Wesson revolver melee camera shake reduced
See you, Martin a.k.a MCh2207Cz