Back to the Future: Hill Valley is a mod for Grand Theft Auto: Vice City. Back to the Future: Hill Valley will be based on the Back to the Future Trilogy, allowing the player to re-enact all the great moments from the films. While some parts of the story are stretched to make it more enjoyable, we are determined not to stray too far from the original story-line. The people behind this mod want the community to relive the movies and have as much fun in the process as possible. With the outstanding game play of the Sandbox hit, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, in combination with one of the best movies of all time, Back to the Future, this mod is sure to bring countless hours of fun to anybody who enjoyed the movies.

Forum Thread
109.7 HVR 2015 (Games : Grand Theft Auto: Vice City : Mods : Back to the Future: Hill Valley : Forum : Media : 109.7 HVR 2015) Locked
Thread Options 1 2
May 22 2007 Anchor

ok, im planning this one now, techno only

any ideas for some music?

May 22 2007 Anchor

pendulum - slam, fasten your seatbelts
the prodigy - firestarter, breathe, voodoo people
fedde le grande - the creeps
david guetta feat. the egg - love don't let me go
bodyrox feat. luciana - yeah yeah
mason - exceeder
da rude - sandstorm
daft punk - areodynamic

...just some ideas!

Edited by: danlovesbttfmost

May 22 2007 Anchor

KOTO - Back to the future. KOTO only plays Techno.

May 22 2007 Anchor

heres whats confirmed so far

Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
James Bond Theme - Moby
Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim
Everybody Dance Now - Bob Sinclar
Exceeder - Mason
Sandstorm - Da Rude

May 22 2007 Anchor

you just had to add a 007 reference, lol

May 22 2007 Anchor

i love that song and its really futuristic techno.

May 22 2007 Anchor

that was a fun song to play back in high school on the cello. duun du du dun duuuun dun dun dun duun du du dun duuuuuuun dun dun dun.......

May 22 2007 Anchor

MC Mario - Twisted Nerve Party Remix
DJ Rankin - Living on a Prayer 2004
Prodigy - Voodoo People Pendulum Remix

Maybe some Dust Brothers (The guys who did the Fight Club Soundtrack)

May 22 2007 Anchor

Tekken by Danny Freakazoid?

btw the playlist is looking good

May 24 2007 Anchor

Our school is crazy about R'n'B and Rap. I'd put Knight rider feat and Back to the future techno (Here is what the feat sounds like Youtube.com and Techno Youtube.com )

May 24 2007 Anchor

Hope when I'll be 22 (year 2015) i'll think "Heck, KiTT was right about the music!"

May 24 2007 Anchor

snow patrol-signal fire

May 24 2007 Anchor

I still prefer orchestrated bttf theme over techno. The techno stuff doesn't sound as full or grand as the outatime orchestra.

May 24 2007 Anchor

Hmm, I don't listen to much techno but there is one song by Rammstein and KMFDM that I particularly like, it's called Evil German. It's a rare one to find though.

May 25 2007 Anchor

Orchestral bttf could be inserted to 1985, so techno could be taken out.

May 25 2007 Anchor

unfortunately, the delorean is a product of the 1980s and the bttf theme is the delorean's theme, so changing it to techno would be weird. Techno and delorean don't mix. Maybe with kitt.....but not the delorean.

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

im not doing the tecno bttf theme but ill hold a vote for the knight rider theme

post whether you want the original kr theme, the techno version or both. please post. i need feedback on this

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

and it seems a couple of people here dont get the concept of techno too

please dont post a song that isnt techno

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

Both, 1985-original, 2015-feat.

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

Will there also be any Talk-shows?

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

no. no talk shows. sorry. too difficult. im not funny enough to write talk shows

Jun 2 2007 Anchor

KITT wrote: no. no talk shows. sorry. too difficult. im not funny enough to write talk shows

Right I see...

Will be songs, by Thomas.F.Wilson implented as well? Youtube.com for example?

Jun 3 2007 Anchor

Uhm, I don't think so, because it uncovers the behind the scenes.

Jun 3 2007 Anchor

yeah. no bttf related stuff unless it existed in the bttf universe

Jun 3 2007 Anchor

Like the song "Power of Love"?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.