I'm no good at writing news, but here goes.
A new update is in the works... I wont spoil to much, bite some finger nails or something. I will however tell you what you can expect.
- New Voice for some of the chinese units.
- New Sound Effects for some of the weapons.
- Bug fixes from the last update (China infantry will be able to capture buildings)
- A new chinese unit, maybe two.
- Some new weaponary for you to test out.
- A new faction.
- A random picture of a Blackhawk helicopter in this news post to make you believe the next faction is a remastered version of the old United States faction which, FYI it is not.
And if you're lucky i might add in some custom buildings to replace the old ones.. just might.Also, All you haters out there. The mod is not dead, get a personal life and you'll start to understand why things like this takes time. You should see the mod as released and all future updates are to be considered a privilege... A bonus of some sort.And as i sayd before in the comments... I will never "donate" any of my units unless i tell otherwise. If people can understand this tiny little fact and respect it i might donate some units at a later state. Whom knows, if i remake the US faction i might release my old US units, free to use. Emphasis on the word might.
Either way, peace out to everyone! Haters and fans alike. Hope you like the news...
Also update is TBD and will be released when ready, i will not give out a specific date. Asking me for a specific date will just irritate me and make me wanna puke and release the update later then i intend to. Just cause i can... for the lulz.