Hey guys, hope you're staying safe out there. Got a quick Apotheosis development update to throw your way, highlighting some of the work that's been done over the past few weeks. A look at our OST, environments, and a sneak peak at some behind the scenes in progress work.
And in case you've missed it, be sure to checkout our most recent Apotheosis development update here, which showcases our newest trailer, OST piece (Cathedral of the Final Hour by StanL), and environment and art showcase.
Apotheosis is a massive upcoming DLC expansion mod set across the 16 wastes of Oblivion and the Dreamsleeve, home of the forgotten dead, under development for more than 4 years. Survive eldritch horrors, and discover stories untold.
- A story of epic scale set across many hand crafted worlds, sprawling dungeons and exotic locations. Scour the 16 Wastes of Oblivion and Dreamsleeve, home of the forgotten dead, a little bigger than 1/5 the size of the Skyrim overworld.
- Eldritch boss encounters with challenging and interesting mechanics.
- Fully voice acted quests with an emotional depth, evolving characters and personal stories. Dynamic narrative design with an emphasis on roleplaying, player agency, and choice consequence.
- A custom, beautifully crafted and thematic original soundtrack from a number of great and talented composers.
- A myriad rare and powerful artifacts, armors, outfits, spells, summons, weapons and more!