Standalone 1.2 - For AoE3 with The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansions.
AoE3 - Revised offers a less restrictive Age of Empires 3 experience and aims to make the game
more like it's predecessor.
Here is a brief overview of what you can expect from this mod:
- Buildings and Naval units are no longer limited to a certain number - now you can build as many
outposts you want and maintain a fleet as large as your population and resources allow.
- Buildings are now twice as resilient in order to boost a defensive approach. This also reduces the
pace of the game a bit and allows for longer matches.
- Forts and Factories are now buildable given the player has reached the required era.
- The population certain units need is now determined by the unit-type. Infantry costs 1, cavalry 2,
artillery 4 and mercenary units twice as much population now (minor exceptions e.g. hand mortar).
- Corpses now take a longer time (300s) to decay which makes for much more atmospheric battles.
- Artillery has been reworked. Mortars and Morutarus are no longer restricted to attacking buildings/
ships and European civilizations can build Gatling Guns starting in the Industrial Age. Most Artillery
has a minimum attack-range now in order to improve melee counters.
Compatibility: For Age of Empires 3 with The Warchiefs and The Asian Dynasties expansions.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.