The Angels Fall First Development team is proud to announce a new project; AFF: Planetstorm, a ground and total warfare Ttotal-conversion for Unreal Tournament 3. When we say total we MEAN total, AFF: Planetstorm hopes to deliver the next level of combined arms combat in a totally original universe. Combined arms now means more than just tanks, men, and aircraft. PS takes things to the next level, offering a selection of ground and space combat missions. allowing players to command hordes of soldiers or multi-kilometer warships (and everything in-between).
Planetstorm is a milestone for the AFF universe, for the first time allowing players to choose from up to 14 character classes, 10 vehicles, 20 weapons, and nearly 40 warships spread over 2 unique factions, and duke it out in a wide variety of objective-based maps. Planetstorm takes advantage of over 3 years of development and planning, so get ready for fun!
- Massive Levels
- Living Battlefield
- Integrated FPS/RTS Control-Set
- Goal-Oriented Combat
- Two Unique Factions
- ~7 Character Classes per faction
- ~20 Weapons
- Variety of Vehicles
- Up to 64 Players
- Online Ranking System
- Command Points and Character Advancement
- Unique RTS-style controls let players dictate the flow of the battle
- Command Point system allows players to fully customize their soldiers and vehicles
- Hot-Drop ability instantly places you in the heart of the action
- Fireteam System gives players unprecedented flexibility in controlling AI soldiers
- Futuristic combined-arms combat offers access to a variety of ground, naval, and aerial vehicles on the ground and in space
- Rich, living environments provide cover and camouflage
- Deployabe weapons and fortifications allow players to take command of the battlefield to help capture and hold critical locations
- Take command of any of Planetstorm’s 10 unique character classes, each with a unique array of specialties and skills!
Interested in more AFF goodness? Check out planetstorm's sister project, AFF: Naval COmbat Operations for Homeworld 2;