A mod for doom which contains most weaponry from half-Life's mod: The Specialists (2.1 and 3.0), as well as the hud. Compatible with Vainilla maps.
As you may know, we're all under quarantine. And i've been offline since february, so, i've decided to make good use of the quarantine time I had and work on some old mod's of mine.
* Weapons sprites are now tweaked for 16:9 compatibility. You will no longer be forceed to play at 4:3 aspect ratio.
* Heavily improved scripts. Redone several scripts with the knowledge i've got over the past 8 years.
* New playable character: The oldschooler. Pickups weapons and ammo like if it were the 90's.
* Tweaked decorate for most weapons.
* Added an alternate version of the katana for Styler and oldschooler character.
* Bob is now allowed on all weapons.
and few more things...
I know, the mod has been abandoned for several years, but this was something I wanted to do for quite a while. Forced quarantine and no internet was a good combo to finally sit down and make this update a reality.
Update should come anytime in 2020. I don't have an estimated date though as I'm still offline.
Note: You require at least 1gb ram to run it properly. Long story made short, this patch doubles the sprites resolution thanks to Hirestex implementation...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.