Age of Bronze version 1.8 introduces brand new chariot models for Egypt and the Hittites, as well as countless new models and textures elsewhere.
Age of Bronze 1.8 has been released! In this update you'll find what is probably the largest number of new assets we've introduced in a single update, including chariots for the Egyptians and Hittites, a host of new armour models, and many more! We have also take the opportunity to fix a large number of outstanding bugs and visual glitches.
Installation: Extract both files to your Rome 2 Data folder, and enable the .pack file in the mod manager when launching the game.
Changes (1.8.2 Hotfix, August 19th 2020)
- Fixed an issue introduced in 1.8.1 which prevented new chariot models from showing.
Changes (1.8.1 Hotfix, August 18th 2020)
- Fixed the following stand-out bugs:
- Arabian Royal Guard were missing armour
- Indian cavalry and elephant officers were using incorrect animations
- Arabian and Steppe camel rider officers were using incorrect animations
- A number of units using the Aegean Swords variant were missing weapons
Changes (1.8, August 17th 2020)
- Custom chariot models for the Hittite Provincial Chariots, Anatolian Chariots, Egyptian Light Chariots, and Pharaoh's Chariots units
Over 20 other assets, including...
- Redesigned Dendra Panoply for the Greeks
- Bronze Scale armours for the Egyptians, Hittites, Assyrians, Babylonians, and many more factions of the near-east
- A new set of plumed helmets for the Sea Peoples
- Helmets for the Syrians, Canaanites, Assyrians, and Mitanni
- Double-handed axes for the Hittites
- New full-body skin models for a number of units
- Many more new and tweaked/reworked assets!
- Clarified the availability of units in custom battle, when those units were available as general's units
- Fixed various reported bugs, including units becoming invisible when far from the camera, certain weapon attach points not being properly set, and pike units not actually being pike units.