Welcome to Age of Arthur!! Set in the time of the Dark Ages, this mod hopes to encompass the right balance of historical fact and light fantasy. Journey 150 years before the events of Brytenwalda, a time when Saxon hordes have recently arrived in England. See a world lost in Transition, moving from the time of Rome to a new world ruled by war and chaos.
For those who haven't downloaded 3.0 yet, here is the full version with 3.2 fixes. Those with 3.0 already can download the 3.2 patch.
3.2 change log:
- Includes all 3.0 changes and fixes
- includes 3.1 patch fixes
- fixes player unable to kill deer in hunter starting story
- fixes your children's name sometimes being reset as "Your Child" instead of name you picked for them
- fixes child notes not being available to be seen in notes window
- hopefully fixes an issue with village icons
- fixes NPC children being given lands before adulthood
- fixes some dead lords from having lands
- fixes a ferry only going one way.
- fixes a possible bug where your wife thinks you sold your child at the market.
- hopefully fixes an issue with NPC aging & disappearing hair.
- fixes an issue with freelancer not remembering rank if enlisted lord is defeated