1. New Character creation system.
2. New quests
3. New textures
4. Cultural stores - depending on the culture you visit you will find different products in the stores. (updated V0.6.0)
5. Improved faces for NPCs and tailored to look like there HBO counterpart where possible. (updated in V0.6.0)
6. Talk to village elder and Guild Master from the village menu. You can also speak to the Guild Master from the Town Menu.
7. New bandits and mercenaries.
8. Extra renown for winning the tournament.
9. Make people love you, hate you, or fear you with a new system of improved relations with villages.
10. Listen to the songs of the bards.
11. Improved Dialogs.
12. Dramatically increased the cost of unit upkeep.
13- New menus in reports (Factions relations, lords relations...)
14, Drinking games plus other fun scripts.
15, New Tavern animations.
16, different heights plus Giants.
17, Wandering Crows that travel Westerosi taverns.
18, A full religious system that includes the four main religions.
The Old Gods
The Faith of the Seven
The Drowned God
The Lord of Light (Rh'llor)
1. A detailed map of Westeros and Essos, around 3x bigger than native with meticulous recreation of the coasts, rivers, forests and mountains.
2. 34 cities, over 76 castles and 200 villages to explore, conquer and plunder.(updated in V0.6.0)
3. Unique map icons for most locations (updated in V0.6.0).
4, Find special locations to explore.
1, 20 different factions to choose from, these include:
2. Lots of different characters to interact with from the HBO series and the books of ASoIaF. (updated in v0.6.0)
3. New religious NPC's like Septons, The Drowned men etc..
4. Bounty system – you can ask the tavernkeepers for wanted lists and become a famous bounty hunter throughout the Known World.
5. Hunting system – you can hunt deers and boars in the woods of Westeros and Essos.
6. Ship Travel – You can buy a ship at a Shipyard and travel out to sea.
1. -You can enjoy breathtaking landscapes, towns and castles that will make you travel to another time. In an unknown world, where man forged himself, where the weak suffered the cruelty of the powerful, and your life depended on your ability to handle a sword or a spear.
2. Brand new scenes for every location designed and built from inspiration from the hbo show and the books of ASoIaF.
3. - New scene props
1. Hundreds of unique new armor, weapons, clothes and food.
2. Unique items including Vayrian, Bone, Obsidian. (updated in V0.6.0)
3. Life is expensive. You should forget buying a sword and horse at the first opportunity, or to have a coat of mail quickly. You will need to save a lot Stags for any luxury (although you can always gain in the bloody battlefield).
MUSIC AND SOUND
1. Improved sound system, so you can feel more immersed in the battle.
2. Music completely changed.
3. Ambient sound system: we can hear, for example, the noise in a tavern, or crickets at night.
1. Large armies.
2. Skirmish War – you can create skirmish units and send them to ambush the enemy, entertain them, or prepare the ground before the battle.
3. Reinforcements system – Towns and Castles can recruit from nearby villages to restore and maintain their garrison. While you siege a Town/Castle , you can attack recruiters and prevent them from bringing reinforcements to your enemy.
4. NPC troops/bandits can join the battles nearby.
5. It takes less time to plunder & raze a village.
6. You can be evil – you can attack castles and towns without provocation or warning. You can attracts bandits under your flag and create your evil army.
7. Camp Entrenchment - You can build, fortify and defend your camp.
8. Messaging system – you can hire messengers (the spy unit) and send them to Lords (right button mouse) for trade, a challenge to a duel, insults, or even give gifts!
9. Supply Wagon - You can use it to store excess loot. Loot will automatically be added to the supply wagon after a battle. If you assign an NPC to command the supply wagon, you can send it to a town of your choice to sell any loot or prisoners you don't want.
10. Changed the cost of recruiting/hiring/upgrade/wages troops.
1. Battle System features improved morale, training, correct weight of weapons, realistic speeds plus many other improvements. It is more difficult to defeat the enemy now, you must think offensively, try and win his flank.
2. Realistic Tactics system with: shield wall, ranks, square, and Wedge formations.
3. Improved AI: Enemy armies meet your maneuvers, when they defend, they seek the hills, and when they attack, their men will position themselves more effectively. Also, you can order your lords to follow you and they won’t run off when they see enemy troops.
4. All units are new, with new troop trees for every faction/culture, equipped accordingly.
5. Battle skills: You can use Battlecry (key U) and Warcry (key B ) in battles. With these you can boost the morale of your men and terrorize your enemies.
6. Improved Auto-Calculation Battles: When simulating battles some troops get advantages. Mounted troops get bonuses on plain ground, infantry gains an advantage in woods while archers get a penalty. It is more difficult to kill elite troops.
7. -Wound system: If you fall in a battle, you can be wounded. There are many different injuries, from the mild to those that make you lose skill points.
8. Enormous Battlefields (up to 4 times normal in some cases), so you can enjoy more of the battle and develop your tactics properly.
9. Bridge Battles: you and your troops will fight the enemy on a bridge if you were near a bridge on the world map.
10. Weapon breaking - your weapon can break in battle now! Valyrian weapons of course are much more sturdy.
11, Religious troops can also fight with you.
12, Musicians and bearers
13, Realism Causalities system.
RECRUIT SYSTEM, LOOTING AND PRISONERS
1. Reputation System: Limited party system based on your reputation. Your charisma and your leadership will help to attract men, but they will be at the mercy of your reputation. Higher reputation means more men will follow your banner.
2. If you conquer towns and castles, you may recruit more men allowing you a bigger army.
3. Recruiting from villages is now affected by persuasion.
4. The cost of the recruits will vary according to your relation to the village.
5. Each rank of persuasion increases the amount of supplies villagers bring out when you force them to give you supplies.
6. Each rank of looting increases the amount of loot you get for raiding villages.
7. Each rank of looting increases the number of cattle you can steal by 1.
8. Prisoner management skill of the player reduces escape chances.
9. Ability to persuade prisoners to join you at the moment of capture.
10. You can set free or murder your prisioners.
11. The selling price of prisoners is according to their quality.
12. Active salt mine, you can visit and work in the mine or put your prisoners there to work for you.
13. Different villages may yield special recruit types.
14, Find a Good Master to recruit Unsullied warriors.
LORDS AND KINGS
1. Imprisoned lords escape far less often.
2. All the Lords and Kings of Westeros and Essos will react how you would expect them to.
3. You can give troops to ally Lords.
4. Ability to kill Lords and Kings permanently in-game if you have taken them prisioner.
1. An easy to read GUI to conveniently manage your companions.
2. New companions based on the ASoIaF setting.
3. You can try to flirt with your companions - yes, now you can know them more intimately, but you have to earn their trust (You can try to flirt with others npcs also!)