A complete overhaul of native that uses Floris Mod Pack as a baseline. Adds over 3000 new items, 500 new troops as well as an invasion system that allows 11 minor factions to create armies, take castles or towns and form a new faction.
Doesn't require v0.5.2 or v0.5.1 - Adds nearly 150 music tracks, rebalances the economy and fixes some bugs. NOT savegame compatible !
New features and balance changes
- Nearly 150 new music tracks!- New main menu and loading screen.
- The lower difficulty option now reduces the speed of hostile parties for the first month.
- Considerably increased the gold earned from rents, tournaments, arena, quests, enterprises and being a mercenary.
- Greatly reduced the time required to construct buildings.
- Merchants have now got more gold.
- Wounded agents may now lose blood (and therefore hp) over time. First aid skill helps countering that.
- Wounded agents now deal less damage, are slower and less accurate. Ironflesh and First aid reduce these penalties for heroes.
- Invading faction armies now get an autocalc penalties and their lords have slightly smaller armies.
- Ranged weapons are now slightly less accurate and deal less damage (their stats haven't been changed, instead the agents themselves get a malus in battle)
- Battlefields are now flatter.
- Added 2 new shields for low tier troops.
- Optimized some world map triggers, which should reduce the world map lag.
- Finally fixed the extra hp granted to the player in battles (your hp bar will no longer show as full even when it isn't and you won't lose hp after a battle anymore).
- Fixed the flora_kinds file - You should no longer see trees that look way too bright.
- Fixed the butter bug when looting villages.
- Fixed a bug with the eloped girl quest that prevented the guests from spawning.
- Fixed a bug that prevented recruiters from recruiting minor faction troops.
- Fixed the bug that made lords hirable like mercenaries after helping them in battle.
Thanks to these composers for their awesome music !