A historical time line extender mod and game expansion. This game extends the timeline from the original 1936 start date back to 1900 and plans on extending the time end date (the date when all possible research is done) to 2016. This mod plans to add some new features such as the creation of demilitarized zones, money/currency (reparations), and more espionage options. More individualized national focuses will be added along with more start dates such as a 1900 start date, World War I, WWI peace conference, Finnish Civil War, White and Red October, Chinese Revolution of 1911, and more!

Forum Thread
Poll: Should I make a HOI4 modding tutorial series? (27 votes)
Release V0.0.72 (Games : Hearts of Iron IV : Mods : A Brave World : Forum : Update Board : Release V0.0.72) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 23 2016 Anchor

Accidentally posted the 0.0.6 patch notes. Whoops.

Let us welcome Invalid_Index, The Silver Elite (Cold War specification), DaleBM (Public Relations/Advertisement) and Avotu (Denmark) to the Brave World team!

Please let me know about any bugs ASAP in the SPECIFIED BUG THREAD. Please stop spamming the comments; look at the thread. If someone else has your same issue, don't double post.

McKinely assassination on a 75% success chance of assassination
Modified issue with Amelia Earthart and Roosevelt being called into action too early
Changed Austria-Hungary to white
Modified the Phillipino provinces to be controlled rather than owned by the US
Changed Russia's flag to the tricolor flag
New national spirits for Austria-Hungary (I royally screwed AH up...)
Removed navies (temporarily)
Added new civil war OOB for Panama (1900)
Renamed the production currency (from that hideous PRODUCTION_MATERIALS_MONEY)
Fixed Germany's flag glitching into AH's flag
Removed Great Depression national spirit from USA 1900 start (weird)
Norway is now a puppet of Sweden
5 news articles added
2 new Columbian events
1 new Panama event
2 new USA events
Croatia is free/a puppet of Austria-Hungary
Bismark given to Germany
Minor changes to state 105/742

You would not believe how long it took me to notice I spelled "guarantee," "guarentee" and caused me to stare at the same error for three hours.

NEW EVENTS!
Added Panama Revolution event (Specifically Colombia)
Added American response to Panama Revolution event (In the event of Colombian hostilities)
Added cession of land for Panama Canal
Added US ability to claim Panama Canal territory if Panama declines the resolution

BEFORE YOU RAISE PITCHFORKS AND TORCHES AND TRY TO KILL ME:
Yes, navies were removed and you CANNOT rebuild your navy. Why? Because there is no technology implemented that will let you build them. For now, there won't be any navies. I would advise everyone to report as many bugs with 0.0.7 as possible before the weekend is up because we will be working on the technology tree - specifically the naval tree to get navies back up and working.

If you've read this far, should I start my own tutorial series on how to mod HOI4?

Edited by: IMakeMods

Jul 24 2016 Anchor

Is this the bug forum? If it is here is my problem. The mod and only this mod makes my hoi4 game crash. It's crashes during gameplay at random times. I can play the game as I normally do but then the game just closes and then I open hoi4 application and it says your game crashes ungracefully

Jul 26 2016 Anchor
Emperor455 wrote:

Is this the bug forum? If it is here is my problem. The mod and only this mod makes my hoi4 game crash. It's crashes during gameplay at random times. I can play the game as I normally do but then the game just closes and then I open hoi4 application and it says your game crashes ungracefully

This is not the bug forum, it's a separate forum on the main page in the second section. Thank you for the report, I'll be looking into this.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.