2035: RAF focuses on adding a fictional "future" version of the Russian Armed Forces to ArmA3. Great effort has been put into an attempt to seamlessly integrate them into the 2035 era of the Armaverse, so that the faction could stand right next to the others in the base game (NATO, AAF, CSAT).
Version 5.0 of the mod. Loads of fixes, new stuff and most importantly - Big Winter Update!
VERSION 5.0.0 (21-12-2017)
- New Winter pack with a new camo/cover model and other winter accessories.
- Added some weapons in winter camo.
- Added vehicles and armor with two winter camo options - basic white and "Arctic".
- Added a new desert camo. With optional RAE camo that was used in previous version.
- Added KA60, armed variant.
- Added a static KORD Machinegun and a AGS30 Grenade launcher.
- Added a new tactical Spetsnaz uniform in EMR and Surpat camo.
- Fixed vehicle/driving model of armour and Kamaz trucks.
- Fixed textures and materials of various units.
- Fixed Ballistic vests model.
- Fixed animations of the Arbalet-DM tower from Tigr.
- Fixed all config errors (armour, weapons), some of them were tweaked.
- Fixed resistance and collision model for all vehicles.
- Fixed vehicle and armour textures - removed the RED STAR.
- Fixed all errors that were reported by community
- Minor tweaks to the Kamaz model
- And many, many more fixed, tweaks and enhancements that we can't quite remember at this moment. :P