The original release of 1Week was a success, if not lacking in content. Fear not, as the next patch (coming within the next 5 days) will have plenty more.
- New deployable - Forcefield. Less health than blast wall, but transparent + walkthroughable.
- New deployable - Jump pad. Propels you at speed towards a certain direction.
- Pack System added. Player can carry 1 pack, which has a different effect. Can be toggled on or off.
- Medic Pack. Your energy reservers are sacrificed to provide nearby players with a health + energy boost.
- Shield Pack. Your energy reserves act a shield, absorbing damage if they are still full.
- Ghost Pack. You gain the ability to walk through walls. While "ghosting" your energy is quickly drained and will not recharge for a short duration. (UBER PROTOTYPE)
- Teleport Pack. You no longer have a jetpack, however you have the ability to teleport after a delay (within a range)
- New Weapon - Hoplite. A fast firing, accurate energy carbine.
- New Weapon - Energy sword. High damage, projectile reflecting.
- New Weapon - Flamethrower. Specialises in Area-Denial.
- New Map - iw_mist. 2 Large floating bases with a tower in the corner.
- Blaster projectile speed increased by 20%
- Blaster fire-rate increased by 25%
- Blaster damage reduced by 10%
- Player jetpack energy increased by 20%
- Minimum fall speed to damage reduced by 50%
- Very low damage amounts will not stall your shield recharge
• Repairing the generators gives the player 5 points + $500