A WW2 mod where you go throught the war years with an historical accuracy. New buildings and new wonders are available. It will work as standalone and as an implement of WW2 CTW campaign mod by Army Of One. - - - Mod by WW2 Team: Nicola a.k.a "Nikox", Wadis10, Army of One, the Great Valdemar, Scorch6294, Edilberto, Coldwar Warrior, Mr.Yar and Smarty (Martin R.). Credits to Snafusmith and Danrell for their 3D models, credits for their skins to History Soldier.
Old version. DOWNLOAD THE 1.7 VERSION OF THIS MOD!!
Mod by WW2 Team: Nicola, a.k.a "Nikox", Wadis10, Army of One, the Great Valdemar, Scorch6294, Edilberto, Coldwar Warrior.
What's new in 1.5 version:
- Corrected the royal rifles grenadier bug.
- Modified the Wrapper_Pieces_02.tga file.
- Replaced bunkers for minor countries with BarbedWire and AntiTank Defence.
- Modified the Combat Training Camp texture.
- Modified the iface_units_03 files with better icons.
- Renamed T29 Heavy Tank in M6 Heavy Tank (USA) using the M-48 model.
- Added the following new models:
> Tupolev TU-2 (USSR).
> 39m Csaba (Hungary), as Sdkfz 222.
> Semovente da 90/53 (Italy).
> sdkfz 104 (age 0 AA battery - Germany).
> Gepard (age 3 AA battery - Germany).
> Wirbelwind (age 5 AA battery - Germany).
> PzKpfw III Ausf F (Germany).
> PzKpfw III Ausf J (Germany).
> PzKpfw IV Ausf F1 (Germany).
> PzKpfw IV Ausf G (Germany).
> SdKfz 234/2 Puma (Germany).
> 40M Turán I (Hungary), as PzKpfw III Ausf. F.
> IS-2 (USSR).
> M-26 Pershing (USA).
> M4A3E2 Jumbo (USA).
> MK III Valentine (UK).
> Somua S35 (France).
> Char B1 bis (France).
> Hotchkiss H-35 (France).
What's new in 1.4 version:
- Set the nine tilesets or continents to cover the main countries and war theaters:
> default as mediterrean buildings
> neurope as north european buildings
> asian as chinese buildings
> korean as japanese buildings
> american as british buildings
> arab as egyptian buildings (suitable for African war battles)
> eindian as german buildings
> colonial as united states buildings
> iroquois as soviet union buildings
- Siege Factory is now War Factory and it's larger than original using Valdemar's textures.
- Added more new Valdemar's building textures:
> 1943 airbase for china, italy, japan, USA and arab countries.
> Barracks for china, german, japan, UK, USSR, USA and arab countries.
> Armored Scout Towers
> Small bunkers
> Observation Posts
> Village for USSR.
> City for germans, USSR and USA.
> Metropolis germans, UK, USSR and italy.
> Houses for mediterrean, north european and USSR countries.
> Temples for germans, italy, USSR and arab countries.
> Combat Training Camp for germans.
> War Academy.
> Police Stations for USSR and north european countries.
- Added new Valdemar's skins:
> Bofors AA battery
> M3A1 AA battery
> M17 AA battery
> BM-13 Katyusha
> Priest M7
> Sexton MkII
> PzKpfw I late
> PzKpfw III Ausf F
> PzKpfw III Ausf J
> PzKpfw V Ausf G
> PzKpfw VI Ausf H
> Ft-17M Brasil
> Light tanks
> M3A1 Stuart
> M3 Lee
> Sherman VC Firefly
- Added new Valdemar's interface panels and cursors.
- Raised the population cap to 55 - 100 - 150 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500 - 600.
What's new in 1.3 version:
- Corrected The despot bug.
- Added new interface files. Thanks to Valdemar!
- Corrected the allied transport bug.
- Corrected the Dreadnought as starting ship for Netherlands.
What's new in 1.2 version:
- new resource_icon file to be used with all new rares.
- some new rares have better images.
- new iface military buildings with modern tower and fortress.
- modified the crane during building construction in early years.
- Added the default.xml file what should be copied in ".\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\mapstyles" folder.
- Added new Iface_MD0_assets.tga, iface_MD0_library_full.tga and iface_MD0_library_generic.tga files to have a modern look. They should be copied in ".\Rise of Nations\Thrones and Patriots\art" folder.
- New skin for Reichstag wonder.
- New wonder: Industrial Complex (Soviet Union), it replace Versailles wonder.
- City missing image bug fixed, added city_6n.tga file.
- Corrected the snowy camo for explorer.
- New model for 3rd Dragoons Savoia Cavalleria (Italy).
- Replaced the Don Cossack (Soviet) with Kuban Cossack Cavalry.
- Replaced the Australian Light Horse (Australia) with Carabinieri horse brigade (Italy).Thanks to Edilberto for this new model!
- The Jaeger Platoon (Finland) has an hat instead of an helmet.
- The LVF Franzosischer Infanterie (German) has a long uniform.
- Replaced the "Indipendent Nation" (spanish tribe) with "Kingdon of Yugoslavia".
- Added tga for yugoslav infantry.
- Restyled "Kaminski Brigade" uniform.
Added new tank models, thanks to Wadis10:
- Universal Carrier (british)
- MK III Valentine (british)
- Autoblinda AB41 (italian)
- Carro Leggero L6/40 (italian)
- Carro Pesante P26/40 (italian)
- Semovente M41 (italian)
- Semovente M43 (italian)
- Semovente 90/53 (italian), model doesn't take the skin.
- BT-7M (soviet)
- SU-85 (soviet)
- SU-122 (soviet)
- ISU-152 (soviet)
- T34/76 (soviet)
- T34/85 (soviet)
- Jagdpanzer 38t Hetzer (german)
- PzKpfw III Ausf F (german)
- PzKpfw III Ausf J (german)
- PzKpfw IV Ausf F1 (german)
- PzKpfw IV Ausf G (german), not in use right now.
- PzKpfw V Ausf G Panther (german)
- PzKpfw VI Ausf H Tiger I (german), only 1943 year.
- PzKpfw VI Ausf B Tiger II (german)
- Ferdinand (german), as Elephant (secret weapons), only 1944 year.
- Elephant (german)
- Panzer II green (german), as PzKpfw I Ausf B, only 1942 year.
- Wirbelwind (german), model doesn't take the skin, not in use right now.
- SdKfz 251 rocket (german), not in use right now.
- 40M Turán I (hungary), as PzKpfw III Ausf. F.
- M3A1 Stuart (USA)
- M24 Chaffee (USA)
- M-48 (USA), as M26 Pershing.
- P-38t (Neutral Nation), as LT vz 35.
What's new in 1.1 version:
- Modified the special forces to have all crafts working.
- Modified the resources rules to have all available in 1939.
- Corrected the PanzerIV desert camo.
- Corrected the T29 desert camo.
- Added Rare resources from Rise of Napoleon ODA 1.0 mod.
- Added new skin for Type 97 Chi-Ha tank - Japan.
- Added Midget Submarine to Japan.
- Added snow camo to BA-27 Armored Car (Soviet Union).
- Added IS-3 Heavy Tank to Soviet Union (Secret Weapons).
- Added Secret Weapons wonder to United Kingdom.
- Added Tortoise Heavy Assault Tank to United Kingdom (Secret Weapons).
- Changed the country name "Indian Empire" to "British India".
- Set the Eight Army starting year as 1941 and gave it to Australia, British India, Canada, New Zealand and South Africa.
- Set the DKM Bismarck class battleship starting year as 1940.
I updated the buildingrules files as follow:
- Great Pyramid prerequisite City State
- Stock Exchange prerequisite Barter
- Royal Society Academy prerequisite Written Word
- Colosseum prerequisite City State
- Forbidden City prerequisite City State
- Vatican prerequisite Religion
- Statue of Liberty prerequisite Written Word
- Fortress Holland prerequisite The Art of War
- Reichstag prerequisite City State
- Versailles prerequisite The Art of War
- SuperAirDefense prerequisite The Art of War
- Kremlin prerequisite Barter
- Taj Mahal prerequisite Religion
- Eiffel Tower prerequisite City State