As you know, a few days ago we realeased the first test version. It is not yet stable, or either free from bugs. Currently, we are getting rid of bugs, glitches and errors. Hopefully in close future, we will be able to release the stable test version.
Therefore, I would like to ask You - Do you wish us to release the test version in english now?
Bear in mind, that the important bugs have not been fixed yet and they significantly decrease a playability. That's why I reckoned that we should wait with the release of the english version until stable release can be achieved. What do You think?
Please, let us know in comments.