This member has provided no bio about themself...
But your willing to make non-argument accusations to anyone who disagrees with equality/open-borders.
1. Equality and open-borders are not the same thing.
2. I believe in equality under Positivistic Law
3. I'm not fond of open borders, however your point is with refugees, which means, people who ran away from a war most of them did not have a word in. In that case we are not talking about mass immigration, but taking care of people who lost their homes, relatives, money and ability to stay in their country for reasons other then their existence.
4. you are complaining against me, using a non-argument accusation, or using borderline ad-hominens. The higher man does not do that.
5. the point is Voltaire, who actively debated against oppositors of republics and the Enlightment. In a way, he is the spirit of Modernity, which Conservatives and Fascists antagonize often.
6. The point is Voltaire, a symbol of reason against mindless ideologies (religion, especially Christianity), mindless assertions with no foundation that he would deem anti-scientific (such as creating a narrative with a shady background to be meant as prove) or mindless ideologies for Power (such as monarchy who was rooted in the reactionary idea of Natural Law and particularly, Divine Natural Law).
7. The picture, as all others are meant to awake some reflection, something that, at the time, I thought it should be manifest. I apologize for the distress caused.
8. the title is anamnesis, as you know, relates to something within us, "repressed" in our thinking, wating for liberation. In this case, it would be critical thinking, scientific thought and well founded assertions of the world. In short, the spirit of Modernity (now lost due to Postmodernity) Conservatives and Fascists antagonize often.
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.