The Man of The Hour
1. Well, It has been quite awhile since I left a little invoice here. I opened up a little press group which is now fairly dead. I wasn't consistent on it when it first started but it did get quite a little buzz so I may continue my efforts.
2. I'm working for Dark Anvil Studios now as their PR/Writer. It's been quite fun to work for such a ambitious collective of some of the best modders in the warband community. It's truly been an honor to speak in their name for the mod "Third Age of Middle Earth" and it's GOT counterpart.
3. I still lurk around the warband community and several others, leaving tidbits of wisdom and advice. Including enthusiastic support. I feel I do play quite a impact in certain modifications around the warband community as of late. My word seems to be well renown around the site and modders/developers in general of mainstream games and small projects seem to truly care for what I give them. It makes me happy to work within the community alongside such hardworking developers. I continue to do this with a smiling face even when some projects offer nothing but trouble.
4. In the end, on my front of creating a mod. I haven't really been trying to learn as of late. My writing has begun to speak for itself. I feel being a PR/Writer for projects is far better and easier for me instead of diving into python or doing models and textures!
5. I've made a discord where I will probably put like lists of the mods I feel should need more renown and where people can collaborate and discuss. If you want to be apart of my movement "The Humbled Scribes" Dm me.
- Your Humble Scribe, WulfKang.