This member has provided no bio about themself...
Taking a sorta wild guess, but I suppose it might work similar to how TEC gets discounts on the Black Market for buying resources.
Looks good! Wouldn't mind a little more blue/grey gradient, but design-wise it looks smashing.
Love the new shadows! It's a great addition that I've noticed was missing in the vanilla game.
That is quite the aft...
Looking forward to hearing the new voice actor in-game!
Question though: What prompted the removal of colonization research?
I guess you could say I'm in *Grave* danger.
I once started a game intended for Flood survival. I tabbed out of the game without pausing it, was gone for like 3 hours before I realised, got back, and apparently I was surrounded by a Covenant faction, being limited to 3 colonies and getting attacked on all sides.
Suddenly, that covenant faction was defeated.
And then I saw the swarm that was the Flood...
I haven't finished that game yet, but I'm pretty sure that the Flood had spread to 60% of that star system and I'm in for a thorough thrashing.
A proper hunting ship. Great job from the voice actor! I'd say she nailed a "hunter's mindset" for a ship commander.
My inner Space Engineer would leave all the fighters out and fill the hangar bay with high explosives, seal it off, and aim it directly at the enemy space station.
Random moment of inspiration aside, that ship looks gorgeous!
Bob A. Fett
Imagine someone making a Star Wars mod with voiceclips from Adult Swim.
Not too much of a fan of the new Skybox, although I can see why people would like it for nostalgic reasons. A suggestion from me would be to have several skybox presets as an option while creating/editing a world, not too unlike the current skybox modding. I am personally a great fan of the current blue skybox and wouldn't want it to disappear.
Short: Create an option for selecting a skybox upon world creation from several presets (original alpha skybox, blue stars skybox, the coming one, and skyboxes added from mods in the mod section).
I remember playing this game way back, being one of the coolest Star Wars games out there. Being a childhood fan of Boba and Jango, I was intrigued to see Mandalorian units in this game too, and played around in Galactic conquest trying to bribe Mandalorian units as the Zann Consortium. I was so disappointed when I couldn't take them offworld.
And then this mod happened. Damn you for toying with my childhood dreams for the last 6 years with updates. You've done an amazing job (still doing it but yeah you get the point)!
Will this have a potential role as a Council Colony Capital, or perhaps a special Titan? Given the Quarian Live ship and already-present Destiny Ascension, it's not easy to pinpoint.
Love the concept though!
Issues and possible issues I've discovered so far (and yes, LAA fixed previous issues. I'm a moron)
- Cerberus group movement icon is still vanilla.
- Explore Planet icon shows no image when mouse hovers over it.
- Galileo Scout Frigate sound hasn't been properly balanced for surround. Sound is focused for left side.
- Centurian class Carriers switch to broadside stance. Are they supposed to?
- Batarian Cruiser does not slow down when within firing range, and constantly move to approach an enemy. Is this intended?
If yes, suggest making their firing arc larger as they rarely fire.
- Bloodpack Dreadnought, Eclipse Dreadnought(?) and Blue Suns Dreadnought rewards very little exp compared to challenge.
- Late-game Cerberus seem to be extremely well funded. Resources are only an issue in the start, and the concern completely disappears later. Consider downgrade trading port income.
- Aeolus Super Carrier randomly switched to attack line "Repel the invaders!"
- Reagan Class Battlecruiser are unable to replenish barriers on their own.
- Command Ship Dry Dock is unable to restore barriers to ships unless their hull is damaged. Perhaps split the abilities?
That's odd. Thought I had applied it ages ago. Fixed it now, will rewrite if the issues persist.
Will add more to this as I go along.
- Most research tree upgrades appear as white and have no image.
- Cerberus constructors are unable to reach the Eezo mines, model prevents them from getting close enough to begin construction.
Recommend increasing construction range and/or decreasing the size of the model for the Eezo mines/moons.
- Random crash when I accessed the Black Market. Doubt it was the cause, but no minidump was shown.
There is a myth about Lord_Set. It is said that Lord_Set subdued Lord Gaben and made him his emissary in ancient times, even though there is no proof of this, and have provided Gaben guidance in times of great need.
They also say that Reaper_Armada was behind the founding of Steam and is in 'direct control' of it, and for every Reaper created, they celebrate by providing great sales on various entertainment items.
And someone has heard a small whisper, that Didact have been working undercover with FaZe clan to recruit MLG programmers and modelers to create Half-Life 3 and Portal 3, and plan to release both of them near the end of the next cycle while Reaper_Armada leads the invasion in Milky Way.
(Forgive me if I forget someone)
Oh my fekkin god. This is stunningly beautiful.
Do you even RAM!?
Dark Souls 2 DLC will have to wait a bit. Maybe until the Reapers have been discovered and then eradicated. Shouldn't take long.
Awesome! Look forward to trying it once it's done downloading ^^
Not that hard. Anti-fighter frigates and something that packs a moderate punch should do the trick. If not, fighters help a lot with keeping them at bay for a while.
I personally think they should look at "you," but nevertheless a really fitting victory picture ^^
Better just bring them in case they build another space station.
ARC 150 Heavy ACP Repeater :D
Collector still collecting ore chunks when dropping them. Drills don't pick up every bit, you can use the collectors for catching the bits that don't get picked up.
Likely a downgraded version for use as a starbase, or they make something new. You'll see.