Note: Use TibEd 2 for Tiberium Wars and use Wrath Ed gamma version for Kane's Wrath.
Tiberium Wars Only Cheat-Modifications.
These cheats will not work as well in Kane's Wrath and may cause unintended side effects (like muting unit voice clips). For Kane's Wrath cheating, use the Kane's Wrath version 1.02 + 9 Trainer (for example: instant builds, +$100,000 and reveal map).
1. Multiply all MaxHealth values by 1,000 to make units and buildings nearly invincible.
2. Multiply all Speed values by 10 to make units faster. For units trained in squads, you must also multiply the squad's speed values by 10. Otherwise, their running animations will appear choppy or sluggish.
3. Multiply the power plant's EnergyProduction and EnergyBonus values by 1,000. This will save you both money and building space, but be wary of the computer player's Shockwave Artillery power or EM Pulse (both can shut down buildings on impact).
4. Add the following code to the Tiberium Silo if you use GDI or Nod. This will make the game feel more like Generals and Zero Hour. In other words, more fun and less dependent on farming Tiberium.
<Behaviors> ... <AutoDepositUpdate DepositAmount="250" DepositInterval="1s" Flags="ACTIVE_WHEN_REPAIRING" GiveNoXP="true" InitialCaptureBonus="0" /> ... </Behaviors>
Important note: the locations of these code modules matter in the files. You must place them between Behaviors and /Behaviors or else the game will crash. This is because you are modifying the building or unit's behavior in the game.
5. The alien Scrin faction has no silos. Instead, multiply the Growth Accelerator's TiberiumGrowthModBehavior multiplier values by 10 to make Tiberium re-spawn more quickly. In other words, 15 times faster instead of 1.5 times faster.
<Behaviors> ... <TiberiumGrowthModBehavior BlueTiberiumMultiplier="1.50" GreenTiberiumMultiplier="1.50" id="ModuleTag_TiberiumGrowth"> ... </Behaviors>
6. Speaking of Tiberium, multiply the capacity values of the Tiberium Refinery and Silo by 1,000 so you will not need to waste time and money building more of them.
7. Since base building space is sadly limited in this game, multiply the ProjectBuildabilityInfo radius values of the Construction Yards and Drone Platform by 10. This will reduce base clutter and prevent super weapons from destroying many buildings at the same time.
8. Since radar is provided at the Construction Yards/Drone Platform and not at the "radar buildings" - the Command Post, Operations Center and Nerve Center - multiply the ShroudClearingRange values of the "radar buildings" by 10 or even 100 to give the player a map reveal. This way, the Command Post, Ops Center and Nerve Center will be more useful than just tech buildings.
9. Re-add the Wall Hub's Command_Construct button to the Construction Yard's or Drone Platform's command set. Also add the BeginWallSpan button to the Wall Hub's command set. Even if you put down one wall hub, you can spawn wall segments from it.
10. Use the following code to place free base defenses around a building after you place it on the ground. This is similar to how Nod defense turrets work. For example, this code will place three GDI Watchtowers around a GDI Barracks. Note that the Construction Yard and Drone Platform will not spawn defenses because a vehicle transforms into them: they are not placed down like other buildings.
<Behaviors> ... <CompositeStructureInfoModule BuildableDistance="150" Count="3" ThingTemplate="GDIWatchTower" id="ModuleTag_CompositeStructureInfoModule"> <ConnectionShadowInfo OpacityEnd="0" OpacityFadeInTime="3s" OpacityFadeOutTime="3s" OpacityPeak="1" OpacityStart="0" OverrideLODVisibility="true" SizeX="256" SizeY="32" Texture="wire" Type="ALPHA_DECAL_DYNAMIC" /> </CompositeStructureInfoModule> ... </Behaviors>