Im Game Designer=)
And always love to did a game stuff=)
1. HQ 3d assets. Characters, weapons.
3. Concept art
4. Main Game design
5. Interactivity systems, algo
6. MB some code? (Rare)
7. RenderVisual technologies - R&D and VFX
Bug Zen. CEO. Generalist
Crytek GmbH. 2D-3D Artist. Freelance.
Project Crysis 2 (FPS)
Gaijin Entertainment/Targem Games. Tech-Art director.
Project CrossOut (MMOFPS)
BitBox Ltd. Game designer, VFX Supervisor. Writer
Project Life Is Feudal (MMORPG, Sandbox)
Lofi games. 3D Artist. VFX Supervisor. Writer
Project Kenshi (Sandbox squad-based RPGRTS)
Fenrir Studios. 3d Artist. Shader artist
Project Dark Storm (Tactical Stealth Action)
Fonline team. 2d art, plot, sound FX, cutscane scenarist and editor.
Project Fallout Online: Project FOnline (MMORPG)
Wandering Samurai Studios. 3d-2d artist.
Project MechWarrior: Living Legends (WarFare MMO FPS)
Westwood 3DHub/Final Warrior Production. 2D-3D Artist. Designer.
Project The Dune: War of Assasins (FPSRTS)
SoftVrv. 2d-3d Artist. Writer. Game designer.
Project Dreams Gate (Sandbox, Life Sim)
Grue Games. Game Designer. 2d-3d art. Freelance
Freelance For nameless employers and just for fun! Like a game modding
Things i can do:
1) 3d models (Mesh, Textures)
2) Concept art
3) Plot (Main plot, epsiodes, concepts and details, scripts for actions )
4) Sound FX (weapon, technics)
5) Omni design (All that i find as interesting to do outside this list.
Map decorations, map topology and a lot of another things)
6) Translate (text from english to ruissian and back!)
Things i cant do:
1) Rigging, animation (Just learning)
2) Low-level coding
every day, about 20 hours per day (desktop, notebook, office)