Hi folks! I am a voice actor for several mods, especially Rise of the Reds, Contra and ShockWave.
You need to run it with admin rights
There is more to it ;)
right-click on the .exe > propreties > compatibility
You need to run it as admin, and use compatibility mode (win xp sp3)
True, if you only know what the voiceset reveals.
But this artillery call-in is really unique.
It is still a beta, so unfinished. Expect a few issues
You need to run RotrInternal.exe, the other is still running the old 1.86 version
It will have an unique personal weapon, and 2 abilities. One will be identical to Boris's inspire skill, the other is top secret ^^
yep, that's the official link
Will be developped after 1.9 release
It is an Ipv6 issue, here is a fix: Techjourney.net
I approve this one ^^
it's a typo, it's supposed to be "wrong" folder.
It means you haven't installed ROTR in your Zero Hour folder
Oui, c'est quelqu'un qui l'a fait en hommage à mon doublage du Karakurt :)
Glad you enjoy it. And thanks for the support :)
Play with a maximum of 3 AIs (2v2,or FFA)
Because they are done in a way that they produce a lot of unit, eventually bloating the game. Sorry, but so far there is no other way. Maybe it will be optimized in the future, but no promises
Says a guy stalking my messages 4 years after their publication...
The team is working on it yes.
Development has slowed down due to real life, but all that stuff, and evenore is to come
For both patch release, and full version release, the official release date is "when it is done"
Militia, is, as you guessed, a creep pseudo faction for a game mode called "Arena", developped by XAttus. Those maps are being remade to work with the newest version, so they should come back shortly.
It is technically undoable to add a 4th general, due to the limit in GPs and upgrades,, both being hardcoded, and that will be reached in 2.0. Plus that would require more idea, and an even more tedious balance.
There are a few changes since the last article here. Several betas have been published on the forums, which contain (or will contain) bug fixes, balance adjustements, and new content such as:
- Russian conscripts no longer detect stealth. This ability has been trasnferred to a new unit, the Sergeant, that will be a support unit wit unique abilities
- GLA hijackers are completely reworked, and do not reveal anymore near enemies. They can choose between being stealth when not moving (as in the original game), or sacrifice movement speed for permanent stealth (of course revealed by detectors)
- Seals can now sneak temporarily, as well as plant C4 on tanks. However, they don't one-shot buildings anymore, this is reserved to Burton
- China's Optimized production and Optimized training are now permanent upgrades for the designated buildings, but you can also-mass produce Tier 1 units (was only Tier 0)
- ECA gets a new unit, the Heavy gunner, a great support unit. As well as the Heavy Mortar, a new ability for the Martkslman to allow him to bombard buildings with cruise missiles
- And many more ^^
Oh. My apologies...
I misunderstood your intentions.
Being accurate about one's quote, regardless of the person is political ?
Especially if the accuracy is used to make a joke about the quote ?
And especially if the joker purposedly puts a smiley at the end to underline the humourous side ?
Dang... We live in a society
Nice infantry model. Although, I'm not sure S.W.A.T. has troops in France. Gonna check ^^
Inaccurate. He said that "in a state of right, it is unacceptable to talk about police violence". It is not that it doesn't exist, but one shall not talk about it :P
I'd advise still having a look around from time to time, as I don't have access to article writing rights, and I use the comments to communicate most of the time.
We could start a philosophical debate on why an human being can behave so badly... But I fear this might take ages.
Let's just say some people never learnt to behave properly, or need to insult everyone just to show off, or trigger a reaction from the community.
Do they feel shame ? I don't think so. I think they feel important doing so, especially when they get an answer. The harsher the answer, the better they feel. So they think they are important/relevant.
It's my hypothesis, I am no psychologist. Just a voice actor ;)
you need to have an account and be logged in the forums.