I like mapping and level design, Currently working on CALL-IN check it out! Don't really know what to write here ;) cheers.
This is incredible The best 30 minutes of game play i have played in a long while. I really like the skill involved.
1.I think you should be able to strafe faster, to dodge projectiles more easily. Not to make it the game easier but to make you feel like you have more control.
2. while holding shift you should not be able to stand still like most games nowadays, it feels more intuitive.
3. I LOVE how the flying insects move, and how hard they are to hit. The missile launcher is really awesome to kill them. You really feel awarded when you kill a bunch in one shot.
4. When i first met the rhino i did not realize i had to kill it from behind. This should be more clear.
5. The timer made me really stressed and the music was awesome i was digging it while running through the empty corridors.
6. The dialogue and how the text was displayed was not very good.
7. In the beginning it felt like the enemiest would continue to spawn infinite. not a good feeling but after i acouple of rooms i realised how the gameplay worked. but the time spent in every room could be shorter. But with more rooms of course.
That is all i can think of right now. Thank you so much for this awesome experience.
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.