For those of you who like numbers, here's an idea of what we've done so far:
- Over 500 balance adjustments (fully tested)
- 2.1MB worth of NEW code
- 12 new buildable units (more to come)
- 2 new indigenous species (1 more to come)
- 2 new planets (1 more to come)
- 1.3GB worth of NEW art content (models, skins, etc)
We have about 20% more to go before we're done.
In addition to this, we'll have:
- A revised manual (cleaned up, updated and cleared of any errors)
- A new "RAW Assistant" application (included with 1.2) that combines the following:
- An easy to use, effective, uninstaller
- A version "checker" to allow players to (easily) find and resolve compatibility issues for multiplayer. It can also detect if Republic at War is correctly installed
- An integrated updater (fully patched with the most recent Petroglyph August update)
- Maybe more, depending on time constraints
- A full (easy to use) auto-installer
The bug list can be found here, for those of you interested.
We're looking at a Q1 2012 release. I'll see if we can get more frequent "news" updates out as the main page has been pretty quiet during these last 5 months.