Mapper, Modder, and VR Enthusiast
Excited for it, I really want to try this
I tried downloading but it doesn't look there's any .bat files. Did you upload the wrong zip?
I think you're trying to run it as a No Steam mod. I don't know how to make it work for No Steam unfortunately.
I've got the same problem. I wonder if its an issue with Zandronum.
Thats probably why you got that error then unfortunately. I don't know how to make mods be compatible with No Steam. Ayaz seems to know though and I hope his comment helps you out.
Maybe unconciously yeah haha. I just thought that color scheme looked good for that part of the mod, but maybe it came from doing a few Portal 2 maps earlier.
Are you attempting to run the mod through a No Steam version? I haven't tried it with anything other than Steam. If its crashing its likely for that reason. I don't really know how to mod for No Steam.
I also saw your 1/10 rating in the scores, I hope it wasn't for that reason.
Will do, I appreciate the feedback. Already working on a new project thats a bit less....ugly.
Does it give you an error message when you crash?
I just learned a lot about the evolution of Japanese tanks. This is pretty interesting.
Interesting, I was wondering when someone would make something like this. I'm surprised I didn't hear about it earlier. Thanks for this release
Been waiting on this, congrats on making it to Steam!
Pretty incredible, really does make the game feel alive like Brutal Doom did for its game.
1. I noticed that kicking a crate sometimes makes it fly to the ceiling and stay there. Not sure if this is just with movable crates or all crates.
2. It looks like the Glock model has some flatshading issues, the shotgun looks like it too but I'm not sure.
3. The red blood splatter on the mp5 looks significantly brighter than blood elsewhere.
4. Sometimes dead enemies disappear under the ground when killed. Only happened to me once though.
5. Dismembering NPCs that are on a scripted event sometimes has them floating in the air legless, walking around headless etc. Don't know if thats fixable or not, might just be from AI being overridden.
6. The SAW world model looks way too big for the Marines it drops from, it looks almost like it gets 3 times larger after enemy death.
7. It looks like there's some serious distortion going on with the audio in the game. Around c1a2 it becomes extremely noticeable and hard on the ears. I'm not sure how to describe it, it sounds like the audio begins to clip very badly.
That's all I've got so far from doing up to We Got Hostiles in the campaign. Thank you for releasing this mod! I'll try and give more feedback as I go along.
Hah this is clever. Thank you for releasing this, I always thought the Uplink maps could be worked in somehow.
Wow, I didn't know the Goldsource game had a sequel. This is pretty incredible.
I support this all the way. Warcraft 3 was literally the first game I played online as a kid(on less than 56k internet) and now in 2015 all I want is a remake.
Thanks for making this, its a bit of a help.
An issue I'm having though is that it seems like the OP4 fgd doesn't seem to work. Do I need the OP4 dlls to able to?
I noticed this mod updated its screenshots back in Jan, and that there's a 1.2 beta testing server out there. I was a big fan of this in the early days and if this updates its definitely got whatever support I can give it.
Textures look amazing
What was your greatest challenge in Level Design?