Ever since I finished the release of UBA's Paradise for Desert Region 2, it seemed like I have disappeared from the community. But in actual fact, I was working on mods like Valenwood Islands and City of Balmora, until that fateful day when I realised that I missed Desert Region.
So, what are my actual practical plans going forward?
- Desert Region 3 for Oblivion has just been started. It will only be made for closure of the Desert Region series, as Desert Region 2 left a lot of loose threads hanging. Needless to say, it will be the final installment.
- A conversion of Desert Region 1 to Oblivion is possible, but I don't guarantee that it will happen.
- A conversion of Desert Region 2 to Oblivion would take a lot of work to convert over the clothes, armor and hair, so it's incredibly unlikely.
- The 9th Chapter will be slightly updated, as there was a promised reward that never materialised.
- A cut add-on to Desert Region 1, called "Olive the Enchanter", will be tested and will optionally be made standalone.
Watch this space for more news. Happy gaming!
(Gosh, I feel so old!)