This member has provided no bio about themself...
Adds new options that are crucial for gameplay convenience purposes and keeps original experience. Much appreciated! The mod features would look awesome in Far Cry 2010 mod.
The only mod of F.E.A.R. alive and under active development. Open-minded developers and permanent bug-fixing. Re-creation of beta-content from scratch and realization of modern convenient features like aiming down sights. Very much appreciated.
+ Outstanding particles
+ Customizable and flexible in terms of settings
+ Enhanced weapon models and animations
+ Lovely custom sounds
+ New gameplay features that really fit
+ Lots of minor but obvious visual tweaks / enhancements
+ Very lore friendly
+ A.I. tweaks
- Bugs, some of which are critical and can crash the game.
* I wish, the old combine ball explosion and the fire effects from "[ Half-Life 2 : MMod ] 22 minutes of gameplay." dated January 13, 2015 survived till the release.
* Still hope to see even more spectacular explosion and fire effects some day later.
* By and large, the amount of work is tremendous, great job. Definitely there is no way back to vanilla HL2.
+ Level design
+ Custom models and textures
+ Overall gameplay
- Submarine puzzle a little bit not obvious to resolve
- Short (unfortunately)
Have been waiting for something like this for such a long time! Now I'm satisfied. I wish Crysis had co-op mode by defaut.
Impressing mod! Very nice for a 1 man team.
-High quality textures, characters, models
-Bright picture, no darkness
-Good to play if there is nothing to do at home
-downgraded graphics (shadows, water reflactions, particles)
-poor design of open spaces, absence of trully big open areas
-bad AI comparatively to the predecessor
-absence of leans left/right
-absence of a normal save system
-awful plot evolution
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.