This member has provided no bio about themself...
Great mod, just a few suggestions that I hope will be helpful.
1. Zoom in a little when you scope/iron sight.
2. Decrease the flash effect when you turn on bullet time.
3. Decrease the brightness of the night vision. Right now, it's useless because everything is just white.
I THINK HE MEANT WHEN!!!11!! XDXDXD
His head just asploded.
That's probably because nobody is actually playing this mod. This sucks, and it happens for a lot of amazing mods. Enough people don't know about it, and even less play it on a regular basis.
OK, well at least thanks for the update. Especially glad about number 4.
Now when's 1.2 coming out?! XD
You know what I like? Huge and awesome mappacks in small files. XD Thanks.
Okay, a couple of things I found while messing around in the beta:
1. Can't go prone.
2. Shotgun has ridiculous spread when you aim down the sights, but it's fine when you don't.
3. The generic scope, I think, should just have a regular crosshair, instead of that mess in there now.
4. The pistol takes too long to go into iron sights mode.
5. Right now, especially with the jetpack, there's not much incentive to play the other classes, except maybe for a sniper rifle.
6. The machine gun, I think, should just have a dot sight, not a scope.
Thanks for the great mod guys, I hope this helps somehow. ;)
Suggestions, which may be too late or dumb:
1. Faster switch to iron sights?
2. I could see camping in really high placing being a possible issue, but I don't actually know.
3. Customizable loadout!!! Including sights, attachments, items.
Beautiful looking levels. Did you happen to draw any inspiration from Halo 3? Because your most recent video made me think of that. Really great looking, hoping for a full release soon!
Might I suggest refining the iron sights on some of the weapons? Also, I think that for grenade launcher attachments, you should take away the scope on the gun, and the secondary fire mode should not fire the grenade, but switch to grenade sights, so that if you aim, you're aiming with grenade launcher sights, and not a scope.
I take back what I asked. It does add many new elements to gameplay, as well as a ridiculous amount of style. (I still want iron sights, though!!!) Also, you should seriously advertise this mod, get more people to play it. Totally would be worth it.
Is it true that this mod plays just like Counter Strike? Because that's what it looks like to me.
Seriously, this is much better than Zombie Panic or Zombie Master. I have one request: please optimize the maps better, or somehow make them run better on weaker computers. Thanks.
So, is the driver a zombie with his hands sticking out like that? lol
Two questions, which may be dumb:
1. Is this single-player only?
2. Are there iron sights?