WaffleAndy is a butthurt child with unwarranted self importance.
He's so pathetic; he lowers karma on everyone of my comments. Well done.
anarcho-communists, left communists, stalinist, revisionists, maoists, hoxhaists all can suck my ****
Anyone who says that IDF has very little content compared to PR, keep in mind that IDF started quite a while ago, and ceased development until recently. PR has been in development for a very long time. Also, IDF content has been featured in other mods.
Also, PR has a much larger team.
Excellent work so far. That WIP content in BFSP looked quite nice... Especially that BRDM!
best mod ever
Damn, that's quite something.
I'll host a server when this comes out.
1 GB RAM
3.8 GHz processor
Hosted in Massachusetts, USA with a very ****** ISP
Funny because Putin is a rightist and the Russian Federation is not 'Soviet Russia'.
the goat0 is the true flag o f t
he mecanexense drug cartes
Song of the Volga Boatmen is beautiful.
favourite mod it good love you long time yoy
Your English is fine, you make yourself understood - that is all that matters. When your foreign grammar doesn't mean anything.
Awful game right now (considering it's a beta), but it has potential
• The community is terrible (many people camp)
• Right now you don't have to, but in the future you will probably need to buy guns with real money (Play 4 Free - Pay 2 Win)
• You have to "train" to use certain things (vehicles) and I'm pretty sure you get a point to train a skill every time you level up
• The textures are very nice, much better than BF2
• The levels aren't changed too much, they basically added a bunch of fog and made it grittier (though it does look pretty good surprisingly)
• The UI in vehicles is different than BF2, it's closer to BC2
• The guns come from BC2, obviously, and they look very nice
• The character models are good, but they kind of stand out compared to the others (I mean this in a negative way)
• It only supports 32 players, unlike "BF Online" (the Korean counterpart) which supports 100 players and BF2 which [unofficially] supports 127
• Right now it has 2 maps, Karkand and Oman
• ...We can expect BC2 maps in the future
• As gimmicky as it sounds, the Heroe's RPG-like elements are pretty fun
Any progress on the OW2 PeZBOT?
Was trying it out, it's pretty good.
Only thing, townstrike was corrupt for me.
If I may pick on something, it should be 'UdSSR' not 'UDSSR'.
Looks incredibly amazing. Quality as usual Jones.
You are trying to download a 934.97 MB file that exceeds your subscription limit (100 MB).
Buy more transfer.
Looking great comrade.
Wow, looking amazing.
5anfor, I doubt you know who Ruhollah Khomeini is.
I cannot wait to use that.
Damn, very nice.
Esphahan is a beautiful place, you're right.
Well done my comrade.