Hello there. :)
I'm a modder for GoldSrc games (Half-Life and CS 1.6 primarily) and Far Cry 1. I'm also mapper for Source games, Quake 1, Doom II, and I recently tried Deus Ex mapping. I can do modelling, texturing, sounds, and a bit of coding.
Other than that, I'm interested in history and electronics.
Back in action, once again.
Current focus: car prototype. Will be shown in Episode 4.
- trigger_date and trigger_date2. Time-dependent entities that will only trigger something if a certain date is matching the set date in an entity. This means you can trigger stuff on Christmas or whatever you can imagine. 3 AM horrors!
- major addition to view bobbing. Now not only does the viewmodel sway, it reacts to the player jumping, turning around fast and so on. The viewing camera is also affected by this.
- a car prototype that is starting to work. Includes RPM, torque curves, gear shifting and wheel traction stuff. :D
- func_loadbar. Entity which moves from 0 to 100%. Every button press will currently iterate by 2%, but that will soon be configurable per trigger. Also, a mapper can set up to 5 percentage levels at which something will be triggered.
- PHYSICS!!! Real-time physical boxes. However, the current implementation is completely serverside. Might wanna look into optimising it for multiplayer, after I'm able to load map geometry for collision.
Also, some work has been done on the UI colours. :)
Might set up a mod page. Maybe. Tell me if you think it's a good idea. :)
No blogs were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the blog list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
This is a group for everyone who likes cats, and wanna have a look at some cute/funny cats.
This a group made for anyone who likes Crysis. If you are a fan, join now.
Group for all of you, who love your country and countries of your slavic brothers.
A group for all those Opposing force fans that are still around. Everyone that at least likes Opposing force are welcome. No spaming, or posting silly...
Welcome To half-life & Valve Fans Group You will find here some videos screenshots and news about half-life universe
You are an old-school level designer, or just decided to become one, but tired of limitations of Valve Hammer Editor? Radiant seems to be too complex...
Here is an official page of our team if you want to join and help us, join to our Discord server
No groups were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the group list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Start a group and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.