This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by RisingLane on
Dialogue-Focused Emotional Drama/Mystery needs a programmer to finish this game in time! Demo release in December!
Without the Game Programmer we would have amazing Art & Animation but since we are creating a game we need more than that. We need someone who makes everything function. And that will be the responsibility of the Game Programmer.
– Experience with Blueprints and the Unreal Engine (C++ is a plus!)
– Work closely with the director and artists to bring all necessary features into the game
– Programming player movement, animation, user interface and scripting
– Passion for playing and developing games
TEASER VIDEO: Youtube.com
What I offer:
1. You will get percentages of the revenue
2. You will be part of an amazing and passionate team that you can trust and learn from
3. You will be part of a serious game company where your work matters, makes a difference and has a great impact, a company where you can grow through overcoming interesting challenges with the help of like-minded people, a company that has an awesome vision and always aims to create high quality and story driven games which focus on complex human relationships (A video that explains this vision in depth is only available on Trello)
4. You will be working on an emotional, story driven, and awesome game
5. You will have perks like support, flexible work, inspiration, chat rooms where you can have fun (Bitrix24)
6. You will have a chance of getting a full-time position