Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by Party Llama Games on
Hello IndieDB Community,
This is a volunteer/ Rev share position!
We are looking for a 3D artist to join our development team and work on an exciting project as well as provide art support for the whole team.
You will work closely with the creative director as well as the environment artist, narrative director, and design team to realise a vision and develop excellent 3D game assets.
Below are some qualities we require, as well as those we believe would benefit the role:
- Passionate about making game art
- Strong experience of 3D modelling, 3D sculpting and painting tools.
- You take pride in your work and strive to continually improve your skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Recent portfolio of work that includes stylised work.
Party Llama Games is a Royalty/Revshare team filled with industry professionals, hobbyists and students. We're looking for long-term commitment who are looking to either have a polished game under their belt or wanting to be at the roots of starting a company.
We are looking for 15+ hours a week of commitment. It's a lot, but we're serious about making games.