This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Level Designers located Anywhere.
Posted by Prosopon Games on
Narrative & Game Designer
Estimated length of the position:
3 months (until pre-production finishes)
After that a new position may be found inside of the team.
A monetary compensation after being funded through crowdfunding/Rev. share in case the crowdfunding fails.
- Create detailed and complex characters and storylines.
- Shape and polish game mechanics.
- Participate actively on development with the use of collaborative tools.
- Experience in game and level design (personal projects do count).
- Creative and motivated about story-based games.
- Interested in historical/realistic setups.
- Spanish knowledge
- Production capabilities (programming, art, level design)
Deeply focused on player immersion and experience, The Town is a small-scaled open world adventure-simulator game placed on a small rural town during the 18th century where players will be able to make their own stories based on their actions.
Deaths, conspiracies, plots and a collective paranoia state will surround the players on an intense thriller during their stay in the town.
We are trying to innovate the graphic adventure genre by adding simulation aspects to it, such as the pass of time, where the story won’t wait for the player and will develop itself even if the player does not interact.
Send an e-mail to: jobs (at) prosopongames (dot) com