Level Designers located Anywhere.
The tinyBuild is an indie game developer and publisher has been partnering up with dozens of indies around the world bringing you games like Hello Neighbor, Graveyard Keeper, Streets of Rogue, Secret Neighbor, SpeedRunners, Punch Club, Party Hard and many more.
We’re looking for a talented Game Designer to join our expanding team delivering ground-breaking games. The successful applicant will join a team of talented and passionate designers, programmers and producers building inspiring and captivating titles in a friendly working environment.
Must have skills
- Strong understanding of how AI-based games works
- Experience working with UE4 at least 2 years (placing assets, implementing quest logic, building levels, etc)
- Experience creating & balancing content, preferably within an AI-based games environment
- Understanding of basics of 3D modeling
- You have a good sense of gameplay experience and special attention to details
- Fluent English.
Nice to have skills
- Experience using AI and common machine learning techniques for game design solutions
- Programming skill
- Working effectively in a small team, and communicating with production staff, artists and developers.
- You will be responsible for a number of major features, levels or areas of a game, driving end-to-end implementation across the team, as well as contributing to the definition of the expected quality of the game.
- Pitch and implement new game ideas and features to the teams
- Time management, assisting in the planning of projects through task estimation.
- You'll have the opportunity to specialize in areas that appeal to you, or remain a generalist if that floats your boat.
- You will have access to e-learning courses and conferences with a budget set aside for you to use.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent, Remote
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a brief cover letter. And we will get back to you shortly.
Please email Cover Letter, CV and work samples to email@example.com with the prefix [Hilversum] in the title.