This job was posted over 30 days ago. This means the position is now most likely filled & no longer available.
Programmers located Anywhere.
Posted by Genesisthebirth.esy.es on
Genesis Studio is now actively looking for a talented Game Designer ready to jump into this amazing adventure! Our studio starts its financial campaign and is now looking for its Core Team. This job is a 2 years monthly paid contract starting at the end of our financial campaign. We expect a full-time investment.
• Deliver the game vision as set by the Lead Designer and Product Owner.
• Manage and maintain all design aspects of a game-as-service through entire project life cycle.
• Create innovative and engaging designs and prototypes..
• Communicate game design clearly and concisely with team.
• Inspire game team through progressive, creative design and leadership.
• Provide and receive critique in a constructive manner with suggestions and solutions for improvement.
• Iterate designs based on internal/external play tests, game metrics, team input, and community feedback.
• Remain current on industry trends including: new game genres, new game design methods and emerging platforms
• Experience in making games.
• Proven ability to conceptualize, create and implement game concepts using various tools and technology.
• Passion for MMORPGs.
• Excellent creative, analytical and organizational skills with proven ability to write, communicate and maintain detailed design documentation throughout project life cycle.
• Demonstrative proof of an open-mined, progressive thinker who is flexible, energetic and driven with the ability to overcome obstacles and challenges with working solutions.
• Comfortable public speaker.
To apply: Genesisthebirth.esy.es