Artists located Anywhere.
Posted by MasterCalamity Games on
Hello, we at MasterCalamity Games are a small team looking to grow our team with a new game project. Please visit our site for description of how the profit share will be laid out.
We are currently looking for people that are going to be in it for the long run who want to join our team as it is now and be with us for years yet to come. We will hold a formal interview for the position in which we will talk about the position, your past experience and other aspects of our company and your personal role in it as well.
Currently we need the following:
- 3-D Artist
- 2-D Artist
- Must have some type of work that can be shown during or before an interview
- Must be able to have at least 4 hours a week to which you can work on a project
- Please have a internet connection or phone in which you can join in company meeting's
- Experience working with Unity or 3d art programs
- Basic understanding of computer gaming
- Ability to work in a team
- Good time management