All of the thanks to goes to Carnius for a great mod, I am thankful that you are kind enough to make this for me and the rest of the CNC community, without caring about any kind of pay or reimbersment. I and, I believe the rest of the CNC community really just want to say, THANKS CARNIUS! and thank you for coming to TEF.

Forum Thread
Tiberium Essence Multiplayer contact 2 (Groups : Tiberium Essence Fans : Forum : Group Updates : Tiberium Essence Multiplayer contact 2) Locked
Thread Options
playmsbk
playmsbk 21st Special Nod Division
Dec 6 2010 Anchor

Fans of Tiberium Essence! Seeing the need of many different fans wanting to play with someone other than the lame C&C3 AI, I made this forum post. Here you can post any kind of program someone can use to contact you outside Moddb (you know Xfire, MSN etc.) If you do so, please read the following so that we are OK:
1) Neither myself nor anyone from TEF is responsible about trollers or other stuff, post your personal data AT YOUR OWN RISK.
2) You are active on that
program.If you do as we said above, then you are OK and I am OK :DIf the community requests, me or any other fan who wants and is responsible enough can create a Hamachi room only for TE multiplayer. If you do so, post the room name and code here so that anyone can join the room. The room must have the following qualifications to be considered as appropriate for that cause:
1) Must not be used by anyone for private games, it is a PUBLIC ROOM.
2) The one who creates the room is responsible for administering it, which means kicking out anyone who doesn't comply with the rules.
3) You only enter the network in C&C3 with Tiberium Essence, which means you don't enter the room with vanilla C&C3 or any other mod and you just want to play with someone (I don't think anyone is so dump to try this, but I post it in here in case of right).If you do that, the community will be happy and free of whining. Thank you.

Smallchange
Smallchange GDI, 101st Airborn Division, Firehawk Pilot
Jan 14 2011 Anchor

I am on Xfire as Smallchange1
on tunngle as Smallchange
on Hamachi as smallchange (5.16.172.152 do not know if that is needed but figured i would put it there)

you can also contact me by email at b.j.bassmaster@gmail.com

just so you know i am the manger of this group so if you need to ask anything about the group ask me.

TheFinnishGuy
TheFinnishGuy Orca Pilot
Jan 17 2011 Anchor

On Xfire: TheFinnishGuy
TheFinnishGuy also on Hamachi
And public e-mail: TheFinnishGuy@hotmail.com

Smallchange
Smallchange GDI, 101st Airborn Division, Firehawk Pilot
Mar 15 2011 Anchor

1-800-brotherhood
Kane Lives

here is a another hamachi group

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.