StarCraft II continues the epic saga of the Protoss, Terran, and Zerg. These three distinct and powerful races will clash once again in the fast-paced real-time strategy sequel to the legendary original, StarCraft.

Forum Thread
Overview: Starcraft II, WCS - Season 2 (Groups : StarCraft Fan Group : Forum : StarCraft 2 General Discussion : Overview: Starcraft II, WCS - Season 2 ) Locked
Thread Options
Jun 26 2013 Anchor

Hi fellow Gamers,
I noticed that the latest news in this Forum about Starcraft II are way too old and they need to be updated.

Even thought you may all know already, a few might not, the second season of the Starcraft 2 - World Championship Series (WCS) has already begun.
I want to share a link with you where to find the latest information about the ongoing and upcoming games, as well as Player standings, Live Streams, News and more.

Blizzard Entertainment: WCS Overview - Blizzard Entertainment

If that's not detailed enough you can also try this one:

Liquipedia - Wiki: Liquipedia
(right hand side: ongoing , completed, upcoming )

Let me know if you are still interested in SCII and if there is actually somebody out there reading my stuff :)

Thanks for your time, happy gaming !

DaGReen

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.