Welcome to the [PAD]Community. This is a group for WoP players and fans on IndieDB and ModDB to join and to find out what is going on in the World of Padman. The very good bit is that anyone in the community can add articles, media and downloads to the group's profile. Share your stuff or invite other players to join online. Make an event and take part in them as they happen.

Forum Thread
Is WoP coming again 2019? (Groups : [PAD]Community : Forum : WoP General : Is WoP coming again 2019?) Locked
Thread Options
Jul 23 2019 Anchor

Hey,

It was some time ago, I was a "child" and loved to play world of padman. The servers were full, time passed and now it seems all gone. It makes me really sad. I would love to play again. Just to feel the old times :(

I don't know what happened. Is there still the stand alone somewhere to download? And what happens in the future?

Aug 26 2019 Anchor

Hi!
You can get the latest version with multiplayer from the official website: Worldofpadman.net

Sep 1 2019 Anchor

Oh wow, I missed this posting. Download WoP directly from here. You need a 1.5 full install and then to unpack the patch 1.6 into the game's directory. Instructions can be found on the page. There will be a Padday today in the evening, so feel free to join the PadWorld server for some online action! Welcome back!

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.