This group is open to anyone who loves the Stargate shows, movies and anything Stargate! Anyone caught making fun of Stargate (outside of certain boundaries) will be removed from the group! No spoilers in the comments please. Comments that contain spoilers will be deleted. ALSO I'd like to make it very clear that any posts containing ads for other groups will be DELETED

Forum Thread
Poll: How would you rate this 2 Parter (10 votes)
2 Parter First contact & The Lost Tribe (Groups : ModDB Stargate Fan Group : Forum : Atlantis Season 5 : 2 Parter First contact & The Lost Tribe) Locked
Thread Options
Dreadacide
Dreadacide The B*t*h with his knife in your back
Oct 19 2008 Anchor

personally i found the episodes bloody brilliant.. wasn't really expecting Asgard to be in those suits

Impulsive
Impulsive Administrator
Oct 24 2008 Anchor

i was it was all set in my heads thanks to a certain someone in this fan group

Dreadacide
Dreadacide The B*t*h with his knife in your back
Oct 24 2008 Anchor

??? what are you goin on about... are you happy or angry.... I CAN'T TELL AAARGHHH

--

------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------
---Every Man Has Two Families..... One He Raises....And One He Raises Hell With---
------------------------------------------------------ -----------------------------------------------------------
--------------------Just Because I Like You Doesn't Mean I Won't Kill you--------------------

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.