After releasing the family friendly trivia/puzzle game, Amaze’D, on Steam we were provided some constructive feedback to improve the game. Taking your comments into account, we have released an update to improve the game further. Along with this update for the PC version of Amaze’D we have released the Android edition with it’s own updates included!
The following changes were made in this update for Amaze’D on Steam:
- Character mechanics has been improved.
- Pause menu roll back button has been removed.
- Improved UI settings.
- Achievement reward bonus has been added to increase the chances of levelling up.
- Rectified music fixes and bugs.
- Minor bug fixes to make the game even more fun and amazing.
The following updates are included with the launch of Amaze’D on Android:
- Annoying ad flashes are now trimmed off for a seamless experience.
- Achievement system and leaderboard to compete with your friends and family.
- Login with your Google Play Services to unlock achievements.
- Optimisation Fixes.
We are hoping that this update will improve the game for all players that currently own Amaze’d and a great first experience for those who are still looking to download our game! The next update will provide more music tracks and more language options for a larger audience.
If you would like to keep up with updates for Amaze’D, and all our other great titles, then be sure to sign up for the Odd Branch Newsletter and follow us on Twitter (@OddBranchPub) and Facebook (/OddBranch).