We. The Revolution is a unique game with a singular art style. You are cast in a role of a judge of the Revolutionary Tribunal during great French Revolution era.
You will have to trudge through this setting passing sentences, playing a dangerous political game, and doing everything in your power to not to be guillotined as an enemy of revolution. At the end of a day you will also confront your decisions with your family and very often they will see it differently.
The plot of We. The Revolution will put you in morally ambiguous situations in which there are no obvious solutions, and the decisions you made are never unambiguous. The power over human life and death is a heavy burden, responsibility and strength that can affect the fate of the revolution.
Shape history and decide who will live and who will die.
- Experience the oppressive atmosphere of the French Revolution as you know it from classic novels of Alexandre Dumas and Joseph Conrad.
- Preside dozen of unique and morally ambiguous court cases.
- Run your own courtroom – question witnesses, analyze clues and evidence, read reports, and pass sentences.
- Confront your judgments with your family.
- Make friends and enemies of different rival factions vying for power. Make them your associates or make them disappear!
- Engage in a mix of genres, blending case-building with intrigue-crafting and turn-based tactics.
"Working on We. The Revolution was an amazing journey. The game started as indie title but two Gamescoms, three PAXes and one worldwide press-tour later, we are ready to release a huge game full of unique and varied gameplay mechanics. It is not just your typical courtroom drama - beside judging other people's fate in court, you will have to focus on a very tense family relations and even command your own units in tactical battles." - said Michal Gembicki, CEO at Klabater.