We've released another bugfix release for the 2.0 series of Warzone 2100.
No new features, just some problems which appeared in the recent releases were fixed.
The complete changelog looks like this:
- Fix: Make sure that sound still works with libvorbis 1.1 (this got broken in 2.0.9)
- Fix: Prevent AMD OpenGL driver (slow) software rendering fallback, introduced in 2.0.8 (bug #10486)
- New: Distributors now should use --with-distributor="Some String" when configuring, so we can track back where crashdumps come from
- Change: Exit screen looks a bit cleaner than before now
- Change: Add some more info to the POSIX exception handler (Used compiler, responsible distributor)
For completeness sake I also give you the link to the ChangeLog, which also lists all older versions.
You can download the patch right here at ModDB.