- Avian hunter: concept + blueprints
- Harbinger: concept + blueprints
-Thunder Track: concept + blueprint
- civilian buildings
- Recon ranger: concept
- Azeral: concept
- Bishop: concept + blueprints
- Grand Cross: concept
- Engineer: concept
- Sapper: concept + blueprints
- Sector knight: concept + blueprints
- Command beacon: concept
- Ronin caste center: concept
- Bull: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup. Promo render. Animation : walk, idle1,idle2, run, attack1, attack2, die
- Black track: 2 Meshes (main, destroyed) 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup(AO, GI, Shadows).
- Avian hunter: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Avian MKII: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Brain bucket: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Fire rain: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Firestorm turret: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Harbinger 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Hyperion HQ: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- missile tower: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Sky Shadow: Modeled, Textured 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Thunder Track: Modeled, Textured 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.- barracks : modeled
- Guardian : modeled
- Refinery : 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- generator: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- antimatter cannon: 2048x2048 normal,spec,color map with Baked scene setup.
- Sector: cinematic version (to be announced)
-modeling and exporting of 30 + vegetation models
-modeling and texturing of 10+ environment props.
Sound and Music
-Sound FX for most vehicles
-Sound FX for several weapons
-One theme song
Ported game assets and code from 0.59 -> 0.8 -> 0.81
Written coding guidelines document
Written class template for Entity type class
Remove NeoAxis splash screen and other branding
Hardware Performance Statistics on status bar
Start Map Editor from explorer with double click
Remove NeoAxis splash screen and other branding
Change light direction in entity type and mesh editor
Added context menu options to open files in explorer, system default app, or from a customized list of external editors
Improved NeoAxis entities:
Gun (multiple firing positions, random animations,
Unit (added Armor property like health, random animations,
Influence (can apply multiple particles, not just one)
Many others (16 in total)
Ability to issues the following orders to units:
Stop (stops whatever they are doing and goes idle)
Halt (Clears task list, stopping character from performing tasks, but allowing it to find other)
More orders will become available as AI is developed
Support for accumulation of experience points
Support for level up upgrades
Automated defense turrets
Support for multiple, interchangeable weapons for RTS based units
Hand grenade / timed mine
Remote detonated mine
Support for multiple weapons
Support for issuing orders
Support for 2 or 4 wheel drive
2 wheel drive supports front or rear wheel drive
Support for 2 or 4 wheel steering
2 wheel steering support fron or rear wheel steering
Support manual or automatic transmission
Support for turbo charger
Set number of passengers
Omitted from build due to lack of AI (in progress)
Support for breakable wheel joints
Automated build updater (in progress, will release with next NA release)
Detailed update analysis
Support for manual upload/download of files to build repo
Recursive file by file data comparison
Download updated files individually or as zip archive
Support for incremental update archive management and merging
Support for side by side installation and management of builds
Support for task lists, news feeds and public announcements
Project WarCry: The Game
Added Elseware intro logo screen
Added WarCry intro logo screen
Basic working GUI implementation
Camera manipulation logic
Unit selection and order issuing logic
Game outcome logic (victory/defeat)
Resources (Working game entities):
Numerous 3ds Max exports
Numerous particle systems
Numerous physics models
Numerous GUI components
General resource management and restructuring
Added Hyperion entities:
Working ragdoll physics Headquarters
Hammer Added POM entities:
-95 page game document
-Hyperion abilities complete
-Hyperion upgrades complete
-POM upgrades complete
- custom advanced PHPBB forum also used as site CMS
- utilizes php, ajax, flash technology
- webdesign using 2d, 3d and video elements with 24bit png transparency support
- forum based site control with Full HTML support and advanced WYSIWYG editor
- powerful forum based task tracking
- smart member information reusal/binding to various subsystems( gallery, tasks, teaminfo)
- powerful custom Gallery module (1000+ lines of code). Includes gallery administration panel, ability to redirect forum based attachments to gallery, full FTP upload support. Images are automatically prepared for gallery and watermarked live.
- based on PHPBB, we're flexible to use any mod written for it.
-creation of special effects.
-creation of textures sets for rocks and environment.
-texturing 2 maps
• Brandon Flowers: Creative Designer, Creator of Project Warcry
• Vincent Cabanas : Technical Designer, General modeler
• Juri : Lead 3D artist
• Steve : Lead programmer
• Nathan: Level designer
• Vibhas : Concept artist
• Christian Schwager : Concept artist
• Rene : 2D artist
• Andrew : Modeler
• Roland : Sound designer
• Mathazzar : Composer
• Maestrorage : Composer