“Warbanners” is a turn-based, tactical strategy game with role-playing elements. Managing a squad of mercenaries, the player will experience the story campaign’s 42 missions, with the ultimate goal of solidifying their place in the ancient legends.
• Create a unique army: hire and equip soldiers, develop their fighting qualities, and learn new skills.
• Hire assistants: although they do not participate in battles, assistants give different bonuses, including a formidable catapult, poisoning enemies, increasing morale, and much more.
• Immerse yourself in a multi-faceted battle system that takes into account a variety of factors, including landscape and lighting, the direction of the unit's gaze, morale, and fatigue.
• Use the environment for tactical purposes: freeze rivers, chop and burn trees, dig trenches, build bridges and barricades, and so on.
• Choose the optimal level of difficulty: from easy for beginners, to nightmarish for sophisticated tacticians.
With every step marked by blood and iron, an invisible but deadly threat becomes more tangible. Darkness, brooding in the corners of the soul, becomes ever more palpable....
I'm glad to inform you that Warbanners has been Greenlit! Thank you all for your support!
Warbanners has a promo-art:
We shot our our first, very simple video on Warbanners:
Closer to the release, we'll shoot a new, epic movie instead of this ;).
We have done a lot of work on fixing bugs, improving the appearance of the game, balancing the game mechanics, etc. Finally, we can happily report that the demo version of Warbanners with 3 available missions is ready! You can download it from here:
If you are a youtuber or a journalist - send me a PM and I will send you an extended beta version with 9 missions.
Development news: you can cut down trees. A bit information about assistants. Update GUI.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
A demo version of the turn-based strategy Warbanners was released. "Warbanners" is a turn-based tactical strategy with role-playing elements. Managing...
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Add file and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.