Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
[WIP/Conv]Warbirds 1946 (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : Showcase : [WIP/Conv]Warbirds 1946) Locked
Thread Options
Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Feb 21 2015 Anchor

Yup, I'm back to modding/converting business. Sort of.

My new conversion project after hiatus will be WW2/wunderwaffe jets from various arcade flight shooters (Heroes of the Pacific, Blazing Angels 2, Pacific Storm: Allies) and hopefully I'll able to use this opportunity to learn animation/skeleton-ing and switch to different 3DS Max version should everything still fails.

main/SP weapons will consists of plethora of standard bombs, rockets & early missiles/glide bombs; HVAR, R4M, Bat glide bomb, X-4, Fritz and so on.

Heroes of the Pacific

• Blohm & Voss BV.215

Pacific Storm: Allies

• J7W2 Jet Shinden
  • De Havilland Vampire
  • P-80 Shooting Star
  • various previously mentioned weapons

Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII

• Me-262
  • Go-229
  • He-162
  • Me-163
  • Kikka
  • Gloster Meteor
  • Yak-15

I've ripped all the models but so far I only have converted BV.215, P-80 and J7W2 (without animations yet)

Edited by: Nergal01

RaptorGod
RaptorGod Just a Broly Fanboy here....
Feb 24 2015 Anchor

Why don't you try to use IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 to rip models from?

--

Broly Hello There

Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Feb 24 2015 Anchor

RaptorGod wrote: Why don't you try to use IL-2 Sturmovik 1946 to rip models from?

Nah, you know.

I seriously don't want to get in troubles with any sim community.

--

anon wrote:

There are only two things in this world worse than Vector Thrust; Star Citizen and No Man's Sky

'anon' wrote: Now I shall use this 'Vector Thrust Threshold' to measure how awful your product is

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.