Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
[WIP] MiG-31 Firefox (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : Showcase : [WIP] MiG-31 Firefox) Locked
Thread Options
Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Nov 10 2014 Anchor

The good news: Finally the model's finished, although still have some holes normals need patching flipped and no texture nor animation
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
User Posted Image
The bad news: From today on, I'm temporarily suspending all my modding/ripping/whatever projects (or set it to x0.1 speed if I'm in mood) to put all my focus to college tasks and other IRL whatnots. Life's difficult you know.

update: Model's so far done, only need UV map and animation

Nov 14 2014 Anchor

Temporary suspension, eh?

Don't be ashamed. This is VT, a group of surprisingly nice individuals, not Minecraft forums. Take as long a brake as you darn well want/need.
Even my own skinning projects get interrupted frequently :P

Nergal01
Nergal01 I stopped supporting Vector Thrust. AMA.
Nov 21 2014 Anchor

Disregard my exagerration, but at least there's at least one of my project got suspended for a time being (Jet Impulse) in favor of another project that is.

Anyway, finally made an actually good looking UV template (now skinner plz)
User Posted Image

Edited by: Nergal01

--

anon wrote:

There are only two things in this world worse than Vector Thrust; Star Citizen and No Man's Sky

'anon' wrote: Now I shall use this 'Vector Thrust Threshold' to measure how awful your product is

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.