Fast pace cellshading flying action. Soar the skies as you take on the most vicious enemies above the ground. Experience an airborne adventure in an all new art style that will take you to something different and exciting. With the possibility to add just about anything you can imagine into the game, the sky it's not the limit. It's just the beginning.

Forum Thread
HD 4000 (Games : Vector Thrust : Forum : Support : HD 4000) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 18 2013 Anchor

Hello I just wanted to know if I could play this game using an Intel hd 4000 on high settings with no problems or fps issues

Thanks

Sep 18 2013 Anchor

Should be all clear, the anti aliasing takes the biggest punch in my experience so most of your performance hits are gonna be from that. Unless you go dive into a very heavy AA bubble or get caught up in an extensive furball, you should be good.

Sep 18 2013 Anchor

But isn't that what Im going to be doing most of the time? =O

Btw here's my specs

i5-3230m 2.6ghz

6gb ram

intel 4000 graphics

Sep 18 2013 Anchor

The game is yet to be fully optimized, but when I do mean by heavy and extensive, I mean biblical.

Sep 18 2013 Anchor

oh =\
I wish there was a demo for me to try then because I really don't want to play with low settings.

Sep 30 2013 Anchor

Surprisingly, though, the game seems to behave similarly on everything, as if IT'S the one computing everything and not the user's PC.

(thanks, MyHatIsMyFriend)

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.