Check out the full update with some screenshots! The most important changes this week:
- Philip implemented correct handling of sRGB, gamma correction, and premultiplied alpha (see GPU Gems 3 Chapter 24). He also implemented some first GUI elements.
- Marcus is still working on our procedural function system. Analytical derivation works already, he is now implementing range predictions.
- Tobias wrote some cool tools for crash reports and feedback, you can now submit issues and request features right from the game.
- Marc now has time to work with us. He is already diving into AI pathfinding.
- Kersten didn’t have much time this week, but he managed to set the octahedron in our test scene on fire.
- Lukas did more work on the scripting/modding API. Also, he implemented a weather system with day/night cycles, giving us some nice sunsets.
For more screenshots, videos and technical information, visit our blog.